Welcome to Bondi Acting
Bondi Acting runs children’s acting classes in the Eastern Suburbs, we run each school term ,catering for beginners through to working actors;
Check out them out here.
Our location is central to the Eastern Suburbs.
Our quality classes are created and run by passionate teachers and support team. Each class is programmed around the ages and levels of our students.
Acting classes provide not only practical skills to hone the craft of acting, they also inspire creative minds through the exploration of imaginative play; providing a positive platform for developing confidence, self esteem and respect for self and others whilst increasing children’s motivation and concentration in school.
In addition to building new or enhancing existing acting skills for those who want a career in acting – acting classes are a great way to learn a new skill, meet new people and become more confident and a better communicator.
Classes are held in the beautiful rooms at the Margaret Whitlam Recreation Centre, in Waverley Park.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
“Acting is not about being someone different. It’s finding the similarity in what is apparently different, then finding myself in there.” – Meryl Streep
Our vision is to:
- Provide the highest quality acting classes for children 6 years and up that gives a solid foundation in the craft of acting
- Provide classes and guidance for all levels of actors, from beginners through to advanced and professional level
- Be a platform for self expression and social connection
- Provide a space to explore all areas of the creative self
- Provide other services relating, but not limited to, the performing arts including, script writing, film making, theatre development, industry advice and personal development within the industry
- Inspire creative minds and stimulate our senses
- Create opportunities for children to develop talents in all aspects of theatre arts
- Be recognised as a significant cultural asset by the local community